COSENTYX will be delivered to you as quickly as possible from a specialty pharmacy. Watch this video to learn more.
3 steps to get your COSENTYX and have it shipped to you:
Want more help getting started? Download the checklist to learn more about getting COSENTYX covered, and how COSENTYX® Connect can help.
Questions about getting COSENTYX covered by your insurance company?
We will do everything we can to help make your medication accessible and affordable. If you have commercial insurance, here’s some information to help you understand the approval process.
What if I can’t get insurance coverage for COSENTYX?
If for any reason your coverage is denied, we'll do everything we can to help. The Covered Until You’re Covered Program† offers up to 2 years of COSENTYX for free if your coverage isn't initially approved. This program has no income limitation. Call 1-844-COSENTYX (1-844-267-3689) to see if you're eligible and to learn more.
In the meantime, here’s what you can do:
- Talk to your doctor about submitting an appeal to the insurance company to reverse their decision.
- Call your insurance company directly to understand the reason(s) why your prior authorization was denied and discuss an appeal.
- If your plan was purchased through your state’s health insurance marketplace, you can find help on HealthCare.gov.
- Call your state’s insurance commissioner's office and ask for steps on how to file an appeal for your prescription coverage. You can find your state’s insurance commissioner at the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
- If you've lost your insurance, learn more about your options here.
Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation
The Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (NPAF), a non-profit organization, is committed to providing access to Novartis medications for those most in need. If you are experiencing financial hardship, have limited or no prescription coverage, and cannot afford the cost of your medications, then you may be eligible to receive Novartis medications for free. To learn more, call 1-800-277-2254 or visit www.PAP.Novartis.com.